This year’s Fall Conference was even better than last years. If you remember last year we talked about sharing the gospel and then went out and practically did it. This year the theme was Radiate and we talked about how we can Radiate God to others and how revivals start. I could write for hours about this, but I decided to write some interesting things that I took away and then one story. So here are some interesting things that I learned.
1. Many Revivals have started in this region of the world, along with that, if I want to cause revival around me, I must first allow Revival to happen in my own heart.
2. We want to Radiate Christ in our lives, just as the sun radiates it’s light and heat. Notice I said heat. Not only do we radiate Christ’s light, but also his heat, Here are some interesting things about heat that can be applied to the heat or radiance we receive when we are in the presence of God daily.
– Heat is ever increasing there is a absolute zero, but there is no upper limit to heat. (We can always gain more and give more from God)
– When a path is cleared heat will always spontaneously move from the hotter source to the cooler. (When my channels are open to God his radiance will spontaneously move to me)
– The transfer rate of heat is determined by surface area and proximity to the source. (I should be Close to God and open)
3. Expect good things from God. Often when we spend time with God we expect to be corrected or try to show that we are doing well. God more often is interested in showing his love to us.
During the week I had the opportunity to meet a guy named Daniel who is Ukrainian but lives in Latvia and is a member of the band, The History Makers. They led worship during the week. Daniel and the band are a group of young people how are interested in spreading the Renown of God through Latvia and Europe through song. They have a real gift and passion for worship. It was fun for me to hang out with Daniel and to encourage him and be encouraged by his story. Please pray for Daniel and the History Makers as they reach the lost of Latvia. Here is a video of them: